Sales Popup
Someone purchased a
6 hours ago



Your Cart is Empty

January 13, 2021 3 min read

Because it’s highly toxic and everyone is exposed to it.

It’s been used to fix people’s teeth for 150 years…

...With many health professionals warning us about its dangers from the 1800s until today.

Because it’s highly toxic to the human body.

This sinister toxin can cross the blood-brain barrier...

...which means it can viciously affect your brain and nervous system.

Symptoms include:

  • Nervousness or anxiety

  • Irritability and mood swings

  • Memory problems

  • Depression

  • Physical tremors

  • Extreme muscle weakness

  • Metallic taste in the mouth

  • Nausea and vomiting

  • Impaired motor skills

  • and long-term effects may include:

  • Neurological damage

  • ADHD

  • Numbness

  • Slow reflexes

  • Problems with memory and concentration

  • Reproductive problems

  • Cardiovascular risks

  • High blood pressure

  • and much more.

Worst part?

Symptoms are quite often misdiagnosed by medical professionals.

It’s been linked to diseases like:

  • Alzheimer's

  • Multiple sclerosis

  • High blood pressure

  • Chronic fatigue syndrome

  • and much more...

But you know what's really scary?

Your body doesn’t have the tools to detox it well…

…So it accumulates over time in the tissues of your body,

And it can take up to 18 months to clear even of tiny amounts of it…

…Which means it can spend up to 18 months in your bloodstream cycling through your brain and body,

Wreaking havoc on your brain and nervous system the entire time…

What is it?


In fact, it’s so widespread in the environment that virtually everyone is exposed…

Common sources of mercury are:

  • Emissions from power plants that are deposited back on Earth when it rains

  • Fluorescent light bulbs 

  • Batteries that are thrown in the garbage that leak into the groundwater 

  • Flu vaccines

  • Illegal gold mining

  • and much more...

So even if you don’t have metal fillings in your mouth…

…it’s still affecting you.

Whether it’s breathing toxic air,

...drinking toxic water,

or eating toxic food...

You’re exposed to it every day, which means all of our bodies contain some levels of mercury.

And because we don’t detox it well, we must take active measures to reduce our risk of exposure to it. Because the long-term effects can be debilitating…

...Leaving you bedridden for months at a time,

and it can even be fatal...

Chelation therapy is a treatment that removes heavy metals from the blood, but it's controversial and comes with a list of challenges

So make no mistake, mercury poisoning is no joke, and not to be taken lightly.

So what to do?

Well, you’re most likely to be exposed to mercury through eating fish

So knowing which fish have the highest concentrations of mercury is the easiest way to know which ones to avoid…

Both salt and freshwater fish contain high amounts of mercury…

But fish like sharks, tuna, and swordfish are the worst offenders…

So avoid them at all costs…

But scallops, clams, shrimps, oysters, sardines, tilapia, and salmon appear to have the lowest levels of exposure.

So is it ok to eat fish?

That’s hard to say…

Because all the oceans on Earth are being poisoned...

This means the fish you eat are essentially swimming in a toxic soup they can never escape. So while you may receive some health benefits like Omega-3 fatty acids from eating fish.

Those Omega-3’s may come with a toxic dose of mercury, who’s negative side effects far outweigh the benefits of the Omega-3's.

So if you’re going to eat fish be sure to eat in moderation, and stay away from shark, tuna, and swordfish.

Fortunately, there are specific urine and blood tests that can reveal the levels of mercury presently in your body, so test, don't guess.

And don’t forget…

Your skin is your largest organ and absorbs a lot of what touches it, so installing a shower filter that removes heavy metals from your shower water is a great idea too.